Seeing Eye to Eye
My talented sister has created these stunning pre-washed masks made from quilting cotton fabric that features my art. She designed them with no line down the middle instead it's one solid piece of fabric so that it would show off my art.
Each face mask has 3 layers of protection, a wire nose piece and the middle is interfacing that is fused to the lining. This helps the mask to stay away from the face allowing a pocket of air. It has adjustable ear straps using slip knots, once adjusted to fit comfortably the elastic can rotated into the mask.
** This mask is not a substitute for N95, surgical, or procedural masks and is NOT FDA approved. The filter material may differ but does not affect performance. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. Not intended for children under 3 years.
- Reusable and machine washable with 3 layers of protection
- Cotton front and back with polyester interfacing
- Usually does not touch nostrils or mouth
- Flexible and adjustable elastic straps
- Flexible wire nose piece
- Available in 3 sizes for Adults and a child’s size
- Made in the Canada